August: make the most of the quiet times
(News Update: 24/07/2017)
The schools have all broken up for the summer and August is just around the corner
Is August a quiet month for your business?
Do you just tick over whilst staff are off on their summer holidays?
There's a knock on effect for all businesses over this time of the year; your clients are quieter too so don't need your services as much either, so they don't buy from their clients, etc, etc....
Maybe though, this year, it's time you looked at this quiet time more productively!
This is the perfect time of the year to look at your business plan and get organised with all those jobs that you've been putting off; ideas that have been on the back-burner; or maybe it's about time you tackled that filing and archiving that you're hidden in the cupboard!
AdminAnywhere has some have extra availability over this month too. So here's your chance to get your office organised, and your business ready for a busy autumn.
I'm not just a Virtual Assistant, my AdminAnywhere services also include working on-site at my client's businesses too. When there's organising to do in the office, you just have to be there to handle it.
So, what could I do for you?
- I could get your filing systems set up, tidied, archived etc.
- Tidy your contacts database, or get one started from all those business cards, email contacts, Linkedin connections, and all those contact details you've got scribbled on post it notes.
- Update your social media profiles - not got any yet? No problem. I can get those set up for you.
- How about the business documentation? Letter heads, order forms, purchase orders, invoices, email templates etc. Do they need a refresh?
- How about starting a regular newsletter for your business?
- These are a few examples, but whatever I do for a client is unique and catered to what they need and what is most important at that time.
If you're based within easy reach of Bolton/Bury I don't charge travel, so now is the time to make the most of my availability and more importantly, my expertise.
And then when September comes you'll be all set to hit the ground running, and not be left behind with all the autumn leaves.